Coimbra is, by many considered the city of students. The university and academic life, with more than seven hundred years here have traditions that still remain alive. Visiting Coimbra is embarking on a journey into the world of art and culture that are mirrored in every corner of this beautiful city.
- Guided visit to the University of Coimbra;
- Guided visit to Santa Clara à Nova Monestary;
- Santa Cruz's Church and city downtown;
- Live Coimbra's fado show;
- transport, insurance, guided tours and local guide
End time of the tour may change due to Fado show duration